Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Love it!

It was pretty funny, and the voice acting was great! It was perfect for wind waker Link.

Keep up the good work!

Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

Pretty funny!

Any video that gives me that "Wait, what?" feeling is great! I think it was mislabeled though. It's more of a teen thing than an everyone thing.

Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

Could have been better.

The animation was barely enjoyable, and it had very little humor. I'm sorry but to me, this isn't front page worthy. But keep trying, I'm sure you can come up with something that is.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Very funny!

That was great! It was well worth the wait!

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

It was good.

It's alright, but like most things, there's room for improvement. It was enjoyable though, keep up the good work.

We Are Science Probes We Are Science Probes

Pretty good!

That was pretty interesting, keep up the good work! And nice choice of music too.

Sonic 4 trailer Sonic 4 trailer

very funny

Now if only all of sonics latest failures really were just bad dreams...

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Well it was worth the wait.

I loved it. What I also love is how you wrote about making shorter videos so they get out faster. I mean, this was definently worth the wait, but it got to the point that I thought you just gave up on the series. Well good work and keep it up!

Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

I loved it!

This was amazing. You are really good at working with sprites. Keep up the good work because I can't wait to see what masterpeice you will make next!

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

This was amazing.

It's too bad this is your last, but if i had skills like this i would try to apply them to something too.
D-SuN, I salute you!